Burnaby Winter Club
The Burnaby Winter Club features three ice surfaces which are use for sports such as hockey, figure skating and curling.
There is an NHL-size ice surface available for use year round, as well as a seasonal 160′ x 60′ training surface and a seasonal curling/activity arena.
In addition to the ice facilities, the Burnaby Winter Club has a 125 seat licensed banquet hall and meeting space.
NHL size arena with ice available year round
- elevated spectator viewing with overhead heaters
- four change rooms with showers, four washrooms, wheelchair accessibility
- public address/sound system, control room and officials change room with shower
Training Arena- 160 x 60 – seasonal ice
- elevated glass enclosed spectator area
- four change rooms, separate shower/washrooms and an officials change room
Address: 4990 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G1M4
Phone: (604) 299-7788
|Warm Up Area||No|
|Licensed for Alcohol||Yes|
|Weight Room/ Fitness Facility||No|